afk players
Is that me or i have seen a high increase in afk players?
Is that me or i have seen a high increase in afk players?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't noticed more than usual, just the odd killer going afk to derank.
I also have not noticed any uptick but I might be getting lucky (or you're getting unlucky).
I also haven't played as much as usual since I am doggo sitting so maybe I just got lucky my few games.
I see a lot of survivor afk but that because the queue are so long they do something else and forgot they were in queue.
Personnaly i afk only when the survivor bring a map offering in my opinion this is the most broken thing a survivor can bring