Matchmaking ban problem
So this is annoying me the matchmaking ban goes from 0 to 100 out of no where so the last matchmaking ban i had was about 16 minutes with some change in there because my internet went out for a split second during a match but my internet does it again do I get 16 minutes no what about the simple 4 minute ban no at the time writing this i'm banned for 6 hours I would get 30 minutes I would understand an hour ban but being banned from just 16 minutes to 6 hours is a massive stretch so i'll say this they should possibly make it to where after dcing or whatever the matchmaking ban should go from 16 minutes to possibly 30 minutes or an hour because that makes more sense then sky rocketing to 6 hours.
Comments
I had a similar problem, Since last patch my Xbox crashed while playing the Game, a 2 months series X, Zero problems in other 15 games that I've tried.
I got 5 mins two times, then 15, 30 , 6 hours and 24 hours.
When I told my problems to support, they told me that DC penalties are automathic and they can't do nothing about that, just asked me for feedback and nothing more.
Fix your net problems before joining again, or stop playing for 7 days as I did to reset counter to less penalty possible, because devs are washing their hands like Poncio Pilato and ignore you, even if your ban is not for leaving on purpose.
fix your internet
You can try to appeal your ban here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000836752
Otherwise, if your internet is not okay right now, I highly advise to wait until it's fixed.