Just remove the pride charm at this point
It's either getting targeted because of it or targeted for not having it it's problematic on so many ways because this community is not ready for it mentally ps just got called homophobic ######### and got wished for my first baby to die in my arms because I was wars only one in team without it, I'll send this directly through email to bhvr and if they don't ban that person I'm gone I'm not gonna put myself through this stress for stupid game, back to point remove the charm it's either lgbtq getting hated and discriminated because of it or ppl like me who gets insults because not wearing one in order to pride month now sorry about rant I'm out I never felt emotions towards insults u got from this community in game but to wish someone for they're child to die in his arms is where it crosses the line for me this community is not ready for something like pride charm it brought toxicity on already enough toxic community
Comments
If you receive threats in the game chat, no matter the cause or the reason for them, report it in game and if you want to be completely sure, open a ticket on the Support website (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), and if that happens through the message feature of a console, report them to the specific platform.
If you have any more doubts, please refer to this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules