Tips on Twins?
Normally I'm fine with learning a killer by myself, but The Twins is giving a rough time to learn. I like them, and I swear they aren't just used to camp/slug. They have some potential and I just can't seem to uncover it
Normally I'm fine with learning a killer by myself, but The Twins is giving a rough time to learn. I like them, and I swear they aren't just used to camp/slug. They have some potential and I just can't seem to uncover it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, make sure not to miss your attacks as mini Shrek & when you change back to Fiona, make sure to leave him near a hooked survivor because he has a notification power.
Think of him being 1/3 of a killer so it's mostly not camping.
Hope this helps.