Is it weird that I like getting moried?
When I play survivor and I sense the killer has a mori, I get excited and hope that if I do go down I get killed instead of hanging on a hook. I still want to survive but if I get downed I just hope I end up getting killed. And if my fellow survivors escape or dc and the killer was not being rude, I actually would allow them to kill me.
I think moris are cool. The Hag has my favorite mori, it’s so brutal and visceral. I do think Trapper and Wraith should get improved ones, like it would be cool if the Trapper trapped your head or the Wraith pulverizes your skull.
I think moris are cool. The Hag has my favorite mori, it’s so brutal and visceral. I do think Trapper and Wraith should get improved ones, like it would be cool if the Trapper trapped your head or the Wraith pulverizes your skull.
Comments
Not at all. I, too, like the animations. They're a treat for both sides, as I see it.
Nah, I love getting moried.
There are many times I find the hatch or get to the gate and remember I saw a mori (well I assume it's a mori) burned on the offering screen. I go back and find the killer because I really don't care if I escape. Especially if it's Myers
Only certain moris though.
Trapper and wraith moris are just meh....