Who are your favorite lesser known content creators?
I'm genuinely curious because there seems to be a rise of genuinely good content creators that need their name put out there. I've been watching a guy named redsgaminggears and his 30 days of Wraith. Hes at 17k on youtube so not too bad but definitely not up there with the big names of the community yet. Go check him out. Just curious who you all have been watching besides the usuals youd like more people to see?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yes! His streams are wholesome.
When I got the notification from a stream I was like: meh I'm to tired to watch a streamer now. But then I saw that it was panda, and had to watch it.
Rowby, Stalky Boi, Tatariu
The bathman, master of bathlads, mathman200.
He really gives me an insight of the going ons of a blendette. And I have a new appreciation.
It was good to see he was still as entertaining to watch, as well as his mate Gibbs featuring ("Stop whipping the tentacle!!"). I also missed his shrine watch and how he'd use those perks in a match.
Stalky Boi. One of the best Mikey players I've ever seen.