SWF
Hi! I'm looking for people to play with. +21 and purple rank at least.
I play on ps4 but also have discord!
Hi! I'm looking for people to play with. +21 and purple rank at least.
I play on ps4 but also have discord!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add me.
sukmysliperymeat
Hi!
I'm on PC, but would be happy to join you. I'm in the UK time zone, but don't mind grouping up with NA as long as the ping isn't too bad.
You can add me on discord if you'd like to play - Liph#5259.
Just added you :)
cool
I don't play on pc, so if you give your nickname and # in dead by daylight I can add you :)
I play on PS4 as well, feel free to add.
Matty0289
I can't add you due to your privacy settings, add me if you change them: LadyMiiya
@Miiya
Yeahh. I forgot about that detail.
I sent you a friend request & messaged you so you'd know it's me.
Convict-Inc