Please Fix Your Matchmaking

I really get bored for that. Last night i played really good survivor games, most them were with good survivors against good killers. I had fun but that is so rare, i was just lucky i think.


Anyway then i turned to play killer. And i get most of my matches new survivors.

How i knew they were new players? Their ranks were between yellow and green, just 2 matches i get red and purple ranks. I checked after end game.

How i understand they were new players in game? When you are chasing them and when they are running behind rock, not to pallet or windows you can understand they are new. When you are see Baby Dwight hiding in locker, you know he is clearly new player. Or Meg dropping all God-Tier pallets and running without look behind, you know she is new player. When you get 5 hooks without 0 gen, yes they are clearly so new.


And you know, killing them is not fun. I just felt bad, they do not know how to play, i am just killing them like bots. And then i give up and i did let them escape.

Please fix your matchmaking, that is biggest problem in game seriously. As survivor i have to get skilled survivors like me and good killer against me. As killer same, i have to get skilled survivors for fight.

Comments

  • I understand this perspective. I got hit with the reset bug and was sent back to rank 20 as a killer. I can't even play killer right now, it is embarrassingly easy and offers no challenge. I feel bad even killing them, yet I don't have the patience to farm every game. I know this is bug, but I can commiserate with your sentiment.

  • @Clevite said:

    I understand this perspective. I got hit with the reset bug and was sent back to rank 20 as a killer. I can't even play killer right now, it is embarrassingly easy and offers no challenge. I feel bad even killing them, yet I don't have the patience to farm every game. I know this is bug, but I can commiserate with your sentiment.

    Yes bug was annoying but i am rank 5 now. I do not know why i am still facing with new players.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225452#Comment_2225452

    Yes bug was annoying but i am rank 5 now. I do not know why i am still facing with new players.

    Trade you I am getting red ranks as a green rank killer every other match

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225463#Comment_2225463

    Trade you I am getting red ranks as a green rank killer every other match

    I really do not know why :) That is also annoying, i am sure facing with red ranks as green rank is not fun.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225843#Comment_2225843

    I really do not know why :) That is also annoying, i am sure facing with red ranks as green rank is not fun.

    Been happening since I started as a killer main in 2018...and it is just getting worse but swf is 4 wallets vs just so it is a dance puppet dance until the game becomes more of a lobby simulator...try playing in the evening and see how horrible the game really is

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225858#Comment_2225858

    Been happening since I started as a killer main in 2018...and it is just getting worse but swf is 4 wallets vs just so it is a dance puppet dance until the game becomes more of a lobby simulator...try playing in the evening and see how horrible the game really is

    I am in EU server and most times i am playing evening and i know most games are sweaty in evenings. I hate playing survivor evenings, most my teammates useless.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I really get bored for that. Last night i played really good survivor games, most them were with good survivors against good killers. I had fun but that is so rare, i was just lucky i think.

    Anyway then i turned to play killer. And i get most of my matches new survivors.

    How i knew they were new players? Their ranks were between yellow and green, just 2 matches i get red and purple ranks. I checked after end game.

    How i understand they were new players in game? When you are chasing them and when they are running behind rock, not to pallet or windows you can understand they are new. When you are see Baby Dwight hiding in locker, you know he is clearly new player. Or Meg dropping all God-Tier pallets and running without look behind, you know she is new player. When you get 5 hooks without 0 gen, yes they are clearly so new.

    And you know, killing them is not fun. I just felt bad, they do not know how to play, i am just killing them like bots. And then i give up and i did let them escape.

    Please fix your matchmaking, that is biggest problem in game seriously. As survivor i have to get skilled survivors like me and good killer against me. As killer same, i have to get skilled survivors for fight.

    Matchmaking on low ranks( 8, 7...) is absolutely broke, you get r 15 survivors and r 5 killers, whats the point of making the survivors play badly against a good killer, when I play killer( I am Rank 6) I usually get 2 pips and 3-4 k on r 1-2 survivors, I mean whats the point with that? shouldnt I get R6-5-4 survivors?

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I really get bored for that. Last night i played really good survivor games, most them were with good survivors against good killers. I had fun but that is so rare, i was just lucky i think.

    Anyway then i turned to play killer. And i get most of my matches new survivors.

    How i knew they were new players? Their ranks were between yellow and green, just 2 matches i get red and purple ranks. I checked after end game.

    How i understand they were new players in game? When you are chasing them and when they are running behind rock, not to pallet or windows you can understand they are new. When you are see Baby Dwight hiding in locker, you know he is clearly new player. Or Meg dropping all God-Tier pallets and running without look behind, you know she is new player. When you get 5 hooks without 0 gen, yes they are clearly so new.

    And you know, killing them is not fun. I just felt bad, they do not know how to play, i am just killing them like bots. And then i give up and i did let them escape.

    Please fix your matchmaking, that is biggest problem in game seriously. As survivor i have to get skilled survivors like me and good killer against me. As killer same, i have to get skilled survivors for fight.

    not to say about the matchmaking time that we have to wait just to get a match , and when we get it is against SWF Key survivors.

  • EU servers are like 5-7pm decent ranks, decent players, 7-9pm newbies with ~40hrs total, 9-10pm mixed, 10-12pm waiting simulator + red ranks paired with yellow/brown.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225864#Comment_2225864

    I am in EU server and most times i am playing evening and i know most games are sweaty in evenings. I hate playing survivor evenings, most my teammates useless.

    It got to a point I just play something else after 6pm