Beast Of Prey Suggestion Change
Hello, good evening, I believe it has been many years since this perk has been of any use in any build and considering its name and its killer, I think I have a suggestion that may give some usefulness to this perk and let it be useful to most of the killers
Level 1
The Bloodlust Status is reached after 15 seconds of chase, the effect is not broken after breaking a pallet, kicking generator, etc.
only when hitting a survivor.
Level 2
The Bloodlust Status is reached after 12.5 (or 13) seconds of chase, the effect is not broken after breaking a Pallet, Kicking Generator, etc.
only when hitting a survivor.
Level 3
Bloodlust status is reached after 10 (or 11.5) seconds of chase, the effect is not broken after breaking a Pallet, Kicking Generator, etc.
only when hitting a survivor.
''You are a hunter, your hatred for your victim is intense and you will only be sated when you draw blood from it.''
Comments
It would be cool to see some changes to unused perks like this. Right now it's only useful for Huntress adept.
Does it deactivate after breaking chase?