Feral Frenzy bug

-PC, however the players were from more than one platform.

-Earlier, I played a game as Legion. Using my power, I hit someone as they got unhooked, and they were instantly downed.

I was running the add-ons Smiley Face Pin and Mischief List; I hit one person, and then the unhooker, allowed them to get the save so that I could put the unhooked survivor into Deep Wounds, but despite the fact that I hit them with FF before their feet had even touched the ground, they simply flopped to the ground and screamed as if I'd hit them with a regular M1.


Only had this happen once, and I often end up using FF in this way for extra pressure.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Right now, yes, there is a bug where if a survivor previously had their Deep Wounds timer depleted (whether by natural means, or through the use of Frank's Mix Tape), hitting the unhooked survivor while they are still in the animation of being unhooked, will instantly down them.

    This is very serious, and needs to be fixed.

    That explains it. Earlier, they'd fallen down when healing someone else with Deep Wounds status active.

  • This bug also exits on mobile btw