incoming auto ban ( be banned by feeling )
first of all i'm main survivor and play about 70% survivor 30% killer, when auto ban is there 100% survivor, so i might not really care, but i feel sorry for the main killers...
if someone likes to tunnel and camp, and the match after match because it makes it easier to get to the 4ks, and because people who have a charm (pride) and have the FEELING that they have been tunneled because of the charm, and therefore reports that for a long time (happens often), although he never did that because of a charm, but auto ban is still activated just because people reported him according to their feelings? Well then I understand every killer who stops, is the next step, the killer (who has the charm) makes a flashlishy clicky clicky and teabagged gets a ban ?
NOTICE: this is NOT an insult or anything else it is just criticism and the experience that I have made. I know that you like to ban people to forbid them to express opinions that you do not like (see Halloween, a lot of people got excited and many were banned), I was also banned because I asked a QUESTION right here A QUESTION about a cheater (who wasn't on steam) how I should report him exactly because he didn't have a link (or id) to his account ... and that's why I was banned here once, opinion freedom and justice is capitalized in the forum of the mods, can I even say something like that or will I be banned again? I miss it
guys you can be scared and have panic because that is bhvr... "auto bans in dbd" hahaha gl hf, they change "see you in the fog" to "see you in the ban" THIS IS NOT AN INSULATION ! this is a criticism and fact (the experience I made) so lets take a look at the past
dedicated Servers: just a disaster... they should have written "there are brand new things now. add: grabs that are canceled, add: you no longer see the killer ping so you don't dodge the lobby when he has a bad ping, but the killer still has a huge advantage if he has a bad latency because you don't ping his can see, you can only see your ping which is always very good 20-30 to the servers, but it doesn't matter because the killer decides everything, add: even more advantage the killer is further away on your screen because the servers are so great and with his screen you are closer to him, what does that lead to? yes, really frustration ...
but hay the killers can no longer lag switch KAPPA, i mean a good trade or not ? orrr nottttt !!! ???
I've played a thousand matches with p2p and only met a lagswitching 1-2 times, I found it more funny than annoying (because the killer got angry and had lagswitched), and I was able to dodge lobbies with a high ping, but it wasn't perfect 1000x better than the servers ...
There weren't any dead hards where you lay exhausted on the floor, yes guys you heards right no exhaused dead hard xD, probably because you went into the lobby where only a good ping could be found ...most people had a good green ping, that's how it has to be, since dbd was the most fun until the dirty servers came up, Servers 1/10 points, p2p not perfect but was good 8/10
hit validation:: hit validation: bhvr tests the hit validation is not going so well, then not seeing it for a long time, then the next test version comes the hit validation runs as smooth as butter everything fits perfectly, but it looks too good for bhvr, after the test , hit validation is brought out deactivated because there was a problem with Oni, then after everything has been clarified, you finally brought it out, but? it doesn't work at all if you turned it off until today you wouldn't notice any difference because (people with a bad latency still have an enormous advantage), then the disaster, 4.5 (it should have been) update where the killer 2-3m from Hit you away 2-3 weeks later came the redemption update 4.5.2 came and the hit validation was great again, error-free, but it didn't last long 1-2 days later the same bs hits, that's the one stood the test of the hit validation, whether it is in or not makes no difference_1/10 points
matchmaking: for over a year they have been trying to get a matchmaking out, giving no information the test a year ago was a disaster for many, then a few months ago there was another test it was ok, but bhvr gives no information, no communication, everything takes as long, let's see how it is, one can only hope because everything went wrong most of the time what bhvr wanted to do ...mm 1/10 points. test version 5/10 points
then you have things like, "the stuns were fixed" you go ingame test it and come to the realization that it is still a buggy, 1 week later you say again that it is fixed, and what? surprise surprise, it's not true again, I mean test it before you say it is "fixed",Either there is no testing here or there is no other possibility
auto ban: Of course people get upset about it, I mean this is the talk of bhvr, who did everything I wrote and that wasn't even all ...
I mean when a killer tunnels someone and tunnels every match, and there are people there who have a charm, and just because they have the feeling that it is because of their charm and report him and he is therefore banned is just a joke, really only what is missing in the world of bhvr, people are banned because they have a certain way of playing, so don't say don't panic, i'll say why? because it is from bhvr, and if you look into the past you can see very clearly that mostly a disaster has come out of it, I would not take it lightly, but someone as he means...
Comments
Well, we don't have enough information about the auto-ban yet, so the best thing is to warn them about the potential risks and wait.
but...
If it works in the exact same way everyone is describing, then I would say that 95% of the playerbase is getting banned.
Yes banned cause killer cant play dirti to survivor, especially if they have a little charm with a no founder excuse of racism (harass ij chat is a thing, tunnel everybody no). But survivor (with charm or not) can teabagging and harass with no consequence, cause they buy skins. Seems logic to me, fair and no parts. Toxic morì killers no welcome more in game.
I asked the devs to please observe this forum (and the game) for a while and truly get an idea of how quick some people are to accuse other players of being toxic, how easily reporting and complaining can be abused. I feel that that's all I can really do. Hoping for the best.
to hope ? I made this mistake too...
I hoped that when the dedicated server came everything would be better (surprise one of the worst things to do with dbd)
I hoped that when the hit validation came everything would be better, what happen right, whether it is enabled or not is the same, the killers with poor latency will still be rewarded
I hoped that when the New Matchmaking came everything would be better, to be continued
I hoped that 5347 bugs will be fixxed
Auto Ban Problems, unjust bans, mistakes and and and: at the loading (then the hoping comes again) "I hope it gets better" year after year ...
hope hope hope... better forget it, The hope is no longer there, these are no small bugs that are at stake here, this is about servers that are just really bad and a mecanic that worked very well in the test but that you simply do not want to leave in (i.e. the hit validation if it works really well), I mean because we're being fooled? you can tell if bhvr has changed something after a patch although you don't write it in the patch notes (example, the perk lucky break, from 45sec to 60, or the high grass on the swamp map and and and) these are obvious things, But not everyone notices things that are very difficult to identify, such as when the hit validation runs very well after patch 4.5.2, for example (for 1-2 days) and then something has been done again and the hits are different all of a sudden you notice that if you are a very good player, because most of them are not really good at jukening (I don't mean you can run straight ahead and throw pallets) but the really good jukening, then you will notice when something has been changed
Until they let me help with development of the game, hope's all I got. :)