Does anyone here consider themselves a part of the "Streamer Secret Service?"

Dead by Daylight could always use some more players. The best way I believe that I personally can help increase the number of players grow is by protecting some of the Twitch streamers. You see, Twitch streamers are a consumer's eyes into standard gameplay across ranks. Therefore, by making sure that Twitch streamers get out, even if it means I don't will make people have a more positive outlook on the game. After all, you'll be more likely to buy a game if you see people saving others from campers and the like, right? I guess what I'm trying to say is: I help streamers to make the game look better to potential customers, does anyone do the same?

One clarification that I feel I need to make is that I don't help every single streamer. If you just run the whole match t-bagging and looping the killer you'll get no special treatment from me.

Comments

  • Watching most streamers would have prevented me from buying the game, but back then streaming DBD wasnt even a real thing

  • I stream. I make weird noises. I oink. I constantly say stupidly weird things. Somehow I have a small following. 

    Thanks to mixer, your stream advertises itself so you don’t have to. It’s nice being able to talk to myself when I play killer. For some reason it helps, and streaming validates that so I don’t look crazy. 
  • I stream. I make weird noises. I oink. I constantly say stupidly weird things. Somehow I have a small following. 

    Thanks to mixer, your stream advertises itself so you don’t have to. It’s nice being able to talk to myself when I play killer. For some reason it helps, and streaming validates that so I don’t look crazy. 
    We all talk to ourselves. Some just do it out side of their heads. So you're normal ^_^

    Unless you don't support anime then get out.
  • Every time I get a lobby full of streamers people always go "MORI THEM XD". I'm always like...why? Why would I treat them any differently? In fact, I'll usually go out of my way to let them live longer so they don't have to spend their stream slugged / immediately dead because that sucks for them.