Thank you devs
For not killing David for once in a trailer / reveal.
For not killing David for once in a trailer / reveal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was surprised they didn't kill David for once. 😂
I´m still wondering on who was shooting at Nemesis.
Jill and maybe Leon, would be my guess. Who else?
Why didn´t they bring their gun?!
They did but the Entity decided it didn't like the metal pew pew and confiscated them
Entity replaced them with Blastmine and Flashbang.
But it liked the pew pew of the Mendslinger?
Those are even more lethal.
New meta incoming!
he's a killer mendslinger breaks the rules to be annoying
Ok, no pew pew then.
Even though a pistol could be used in a similar way than a flashlight. Slowing the killers movement down. At the cost of being immobile.
Maybe new item soon.
I want a pistol on my survivor so I can have shoot outs on Dead Dawg. 😂