Story Mode?
I was thinking about some story mode where certain survivors and killers start working together after some convincing to rebel and attempt to defeat the entity, characters like the observer and Alex can be involved with it
I was thinking about some story mode where certain survivors and killers start working together after some convincing to rebel and attempt to defeat the entity, characters like the observer and Alex can be involved with it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bhvr is the entity... I think they have enough with their community rebel about everything
A lot of online games have a story mode and since DbD already has an AI, I don't see why not