What does S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual do?

"After Zombies hit a Survivor, their Aura turns yellow for 6 seconds."


I wonder which is different between normal aura and yellow aura..?

I mean, Does this add-on turn "Zombie's Aura" to Yellow? If it is, what's the difference?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My assumption is that it changes the zombies' aura to yellow from the base white when they hit a survivor. Since Nemesis can already see their aura in white (and therefore which direction they're moving in) I don't know how useful this would be in most situations, but still.

    Yeah so I don't understand whether it is useful or not.

    Nemesis can see zombies Aura in white basically...

  • @youngjun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221868#Comment_2221868

    Yeah so I don't understand whether it is useful or not.

    Nemesis can see zombies Aura in white basically...

    It's so you can tell if they recently attacked someone. It can be useful if a zombie gets a down across the map to know which zombie it was. But otherwise it's kinda meh because you can see where the survivor is by which zombie is chasing someone.