Amanda take life
here it's a little creation for my sculpture class. We have an imposed theme "mixed human and animal" so, I choose to make Amanda ![]()


here it's a little creation for my sculpture class. We have an imposed theme "mixed human and animal" so, I choose to make Amanda ![]()


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice attention to detail with the snout and inside of the hood texture lines!
Well done man! You have talent. Are you planning on painting it when you are done?
Thanks ♥ Yes I will painting her
I have doing Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees too.
(and I'm a girl ^^")
Nice! I like how detailed it is.
Amazing work, be sure to upload it after you find time to paint it I would love to see it
it's not ceramic, it's clay
here, I've make Freddy
and I've imagined a face for Jed (leatherface, the cannibal) too
I'm proud, he's so cute ♥
The Freddy face reminds me of Jeff Dunham's puppet named Walter.
Oh, you think ? ^^"
Here, I just add paint on Amanda !
It's doctor time !
and, his hand cause I'm so proud of it !
Oh. Dude. That's good.
I like that.