Survivor zombies?
I love the fact that there are zombies patrolling the map and i thought about how cool (and logical) it would be if survivors infected by nemesis turn to zombies after they die. i would love this
I love the fact that there are zombies patrolling the map and i thought about how cool (and logical) it would be if survivors infected by nemesis turn to zombies after they die. i would love this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was already suggested and I disagree with this change, already explained it there, so you can check it up. In short, I believe that game should not encourage tunneling (even if it's viable, not bannable strat)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2219404
Not a bad idea, but I think it would be too easy to abuse.
What if they turn into zombies only when downed by the zombies while on death hook? In other words, you have to rely on an AI to get an advantage
Also remember the WWZ multi-player video game? That can work