Climbable rocks need to be looked at
How hard is it to not build ramps 6" high in rocks? The amount of times survivors find ways onto rocks is absolutely embarrassing. Is it hard to get up? No. But it can be a huge time waste and generally just annoying for the killer. I hope they know they can raise and lower assets that they place.... simple things like rock height they struggle with. no wonder there are bugs in the game from 4 years ago lol
Comments
Why would this bother you? In general, if the Survivors can go up, so can the Killer. The Killer benefits from any drop because he/she is less affected by falling and can usually hit coming down taking full advantage of the hit box from the up to down angle. Can you be more specific which of the rocks are bothering you and why? I know the rock wall behind the chalet at the Ormond is regularly ascended by Survivors (or was for a bit). Which map and what part of it put sand in your shoes?
Honestly, I think having more of these small vertical elements can make the game a bit more fun. I'm not sure if scratch marks appear on top of the rocks or not but that could be a really good way to counter Spirit mid-phase or be able to hit someone from a certain angle as DS or Huntress.
Non of the rocks are tall enough to effect survivors
Again, which rocks are bothering you and why? Even if the fall isn't enough to hinder them (and it doesn't take much) the Killer dropping from above still has an optimal hit box.
I want to add onto this, some rocks you can climb (or could climb) are literally on a loop, meaning that if the killer goes up on it the survivors cant loop around that rock anymore as the killer can just drop down from it if they get near the pallet.
Excellent point; I'm glad you added that.
I also think this is an unprofessional oversight. What's next? Being able to go inside the rocks and terrain? "But it's okay, because both sides can do it!" ๐