Staring Contest with Ghostface...
I can have a staring contest with this guy and he will expose me before I break him out of the stalk. Other times I can be busy being chased and accidentally take him out of it.
It's inconsistent at the oddest times. I can't be the only person who doesn't play as Ghostface anymore because of the stalk being wacky.
NOW I'm sure someone is going to say, "Are you looking at him?" Answer is yes, I am having a staring contest. Killers playing him make me sigh at the beginning of the match, but I play through it. I don't have a problem with the ability, just the breaking him out of stalk part.
Anyone else have the same problem?
Comments
Try to get like 80% of him near the center of your screen. It works every time for me. But yeah, it's inconsistent to the point of being annoying.
I haven't had a problem with it personally. If I see him I can break him out.
My friend had a big problem with it, and I would look over at his screen and he'd be staring at the killers knees and be like "I'm looking right at him, why isn't he breaking out? Buggy power."
I aim for the chest/neck/face, idk if that has anything to do with it. Like if "looking" at him is different for people as for where they look at him. Just my guess but I wouldn't be surprised if its just buggy and I'm just not affected for some reason.
Record vids so we can analyze
It's not buggy, it's just inconsistent with how it works. Like he was awful when he first released because if you were seen then you were screwed. Now Ghostface can get that free exposed because he wouldn't be broken out of stalk.
They just stare at him suggestions haven't worked. They just don't man...๐
I guess I can do that. Do I post them on the forums? If so how?
The forum usually auto embeds when you link to video sites like youtube.
I've hands down had a match where I had a GF staring at me in the open and me back but he exposes me and I get nothing it's part of the reason I don't try to win against them the odds are always stacked against you I've even been blinding a stalking GF and he didn't get revealed like seriously if you can't make the mechanic work why add it in the first place.
Short answer: you are doing it wrong.
I won't bother with the long answer anymore. You probably won't read it or care anyway.