Zombies - possible for other killers/licenses?
So with the introduction of AI zombies as part of Nemesis‘ power I had to immediately think about The Walking Dead.
I think the zombies do really fit well into the RE chapter, but there are plenty of horror movies and games that have zombies.
Do y‘all think it’s possible to see other powers that incorporate zombies, maybe with different mechanics?
The Walking Dead for example wouldn’t really work with the whole contamination and vaccine mechanic, but maybe we could get Alpha/Beta and they could control the zombie AI to some extent?
Which other licenses could work with zombies and how would they work without feeling completely copied from RE chapter?
Comments
No way they'd chose Alpha/Beta over Negan who is like a hundred times more iconic to the series. They're like nobodies compared to him in terms of popularity. But yeah, I'd love to see the zombie A.I. be incorporated some more. Would be nice for a Dead Rising chapter too.
Well, Negan turns nice later on so he will obviously be a survivor ;)
and I was just bringing up Alpha or Beta as the Whisperers would make the most sense to have a power that directly use/control zombies.
Who's Alpha & Beta
They are antagonists from The Walking Dead Comics and TV Series. They are the leaders of a group called the Whisperers that can control the zombies somewhat and live among them.
The Entity can take characters from any point in time. I'm sure most fans would want the content to be from the peak era of TWD which is when Negan was evil and fueding with Rick. I'm sure they can give him a reason to control zombies(courtesy of Entity magic)
The New killer could be reskinned as Boomer.
IDK man it's you're world whatever you want in it.Im sorry,I'm not entirely happy tbh.
I.. don’t understand a word from that?
That's fine it's probably not written for you!
Hopefully not. It would make Nemesis less unique, even if they had different mechanics.
That’s why I made this topic, I am torn.
on the one hand, it would make Nemesis less unique on the other hand licenses like TWD are way more defined by having zombies than RE. So I was wondering if it’s possible to twist the AIs enough to warrant a separate power.
It's possible, yes, but highly improbable. At least for this year.
I was thinking maybe plague could get a slight buff that kinda works like Nemesis' infection from zombies. Have crows grant infection to players who disturb them, tier 1 infection when disturbed, tier 2 when disturbed while already infected, if in tier 2 sickness and disturb a crow, grant plague corrupt purge for a certain amount of time.
I suppose Evil Within series could be another chapter that might potentially be able to use zombies, slim though.