Karma challenge

When doing my daily killer I expect red and purple ranks...so a challenge in positivity. If the team does not troll tbag and clicky click I will be nice to the next 4 killers I face as a level 20 survivor. If not i will treat the next 4 killers the same way I was treated. Let's go community show me those non toxic higher ranks this game can be a positive influence.

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2237005#Comment_2237005

    If my day was terrible I would still play the same way

    Thats good...i am wired differently after years of killer abuse and not seeing a casual mode or mmr and letting the community dictate gow i play survivor😊

  • @Patrick1088 said:

    I'd say just stop responding or have an admin close this out. Hearing about somebodys personal vendetta and their version of justice is just pointless.

    @latinfla4 nobody cares what you do. If you want to tbag and torment baby killers then go ahead. Nobody's stopping you, nor do we even care.

    @MandyTalk

    I don't tbag (that is pointless). I loop and make sure my teammates survive and then give the killer a pity kill at the end...you know preparing the killers for higher ranks😎

  • Day 8 update 3 purple's and a red rank...thank you community a non toxic team and a verbal ggwp...that is 8 killers who will have happy games. This is working...all of you have a blessed day😁

  • @Patrick1088 said:

    I'd say just stop responding or have an admin close this out. Hearing about somebodys personal vendetta and their version of justice is just pointless.

    @latinfla4 nobody cares what you do. If you want to tbag and torment baby killers then go ahead. Nobody's stopping you, nor do we even care.

    @MandyTalk

    I am sorry that you refuse to see the flaws of higher rank bullies and would rather ignore the situation and let it happen than speak up. Have a blessed day and please pass it on😎.

  • That's not a challenge. Challenges imply difficulty. That's trying to justify playing like a dick.

    A real challenge would be trying to play like a good sport every game, regardless of what the opposition does.

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    That's not a challenge. Challenges imply difficulty. That's trying to justify playing like a dick.

    A real challenge would be trying to play like a good sport every game, regardless of what the opposition does.

    So turn the other cheek and accept it...been doing that since 2018 and no change 😴

  • @BuddhaBing said:

    That's not a challenge. Challenges imply difficulty. That's trying to justify playing like a dick.

    A real challenge would be trying to play like a good sport every game, regardless of what the opposition does.

    And it is a challenge finding non toxic higher ranks unfortunately 🙄

  • Day 9 update...4 non toxic red ranks oh happy days...I must pay thos positivity forward to the next 4 killers 😁

1 2 ›