Well, it was the year of 2018. I was playing Friday the 13th: The Game with a friend. Jason wasn't really doing anything so we just kept talking, and when I asked him about game suggestions he mentioned Dead by Daylight. I bought it 1 month later.
It went free on PS Plus a couple years ago. I’d never even heard of it before downloading it. When I opened it, servers were down. A few days later, still down, so I deleted. Just by curiosity, I tried reinstalled about a month later and it worked!
I started off totally fresh, no idea even how the gameplay progressed or why I couldn’t find a single-player story mode. Tutorial was kinda weak back then. But I got the hang of it and have played ever since! (It didn’t take long to understand why there was no single-player option lol)
Steam once randomly showed me, that there was a free weekend when it released. Gathered a few friends and hopped into it. It was fun, so we bought it afterwards and have been playing since.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I found it from a friend
Well, it was the year of 2018. I was playing Friday the 13th: The Game with a friend. Jason wasn't really doing anything so we just kept talking, and when I asked him about game suggestions he mentioned Dead by Daylight. I bought it 1 month later.
H20 delirious
Jacksepticeye
I randomly found a YouTube video about it, thought the game looked interesting and decided to try it out.
PS Plus free game way back in the day
It went free on PS Plus a couple years ago. I’d never even heard of it before downloading it. When I opened it, servers were down. A few days later, still down, so I deleted. Just by curiosity, I tried reinstalled about a month later and it worked!
I started off totally fresh, no idea even how the gameplay progressed or why I couldn’t find a single-player story mode. Tutorial was kinda weak back then. But I got the hang of it and have played ever since! (It didn’t take long to understand why there was no single-player option lol)
Achievement Hunter.
Steam once randomly showed me, that there was a free weekend when it released. Gathered a few friends and hopped into it. It was fun, so we bought it afterwards and have been playing since.
Just randomly found it on Steam while I was looking for a new game to get.
Found it from penguinz0.
Gronkh
HybridPanda
watched my little brother play it so I thought I would give it a try and I was hooked.
Specifically, the Youtuber GhostWolfGames.
I played it on Xbox for a week because the game was free for a week at around hags release, But I never really got into the game after finding noob3