L/T shadow buffed for survivor?

Just playing on the PTB as Nemmy and having a blast and noticed this on Campbells Chapel.


20210526203901_1.jpg

Is this new? I genuinly don't remember it being a thing. A box by the window of the L wall.

If its a shadowbuff to this tile I'm not a fan. I find L/Ts to be the true test of mindgames between killers/survivors as its one of the few tiles where the balance isn't tilted in it being either too strong or too weak.

Comments

  • Hmm. I play a lot of killer, more killer than survivor, but I don't necessarily think that's a buff to survivors. I could be wrong, I don't have the PTB. It seems like something to offer more support to range killers or Blight. Or makes the wall slightly more difficult to run since you can't just dodge left or right anymore. Again. I don't know, I don't have the PTB.

  • Nope, it's been there since the rework of this map.

  • No its not new ever since the rework of the map.

  • Not new, as survivor I get stuck on those boxes all the time. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Really? Huh, never noticed. To be fair I like that map quite a lot so I'm not complaining.