Perk Tier are no longer necessary.

There are 95 survivor perks and 84 killers perks, the grind for perk is massive and tier are what make it unbearable , if you want to avoid seeing the same perk you're probably never use over and over again in the bloodweb, you have to get them to tier 3 so they don't pester you anymore.

Comments

  • Iron Will tier III is a lot different from Iron Will tier I. What you should say is that some perk tiers are no longer necessary.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Iron Will tier III is a lot different from Iron Will tier I. What you should say is that some perk tiers are no longer necessary.

    what i am saying is we dont need a tier system, and everything should be "tier 3" when you get it. why would you run T1 Iron will over T3?

  • Anything to reduce the grind is acceptable

  • I would like a blood point shop instead of a blood web where we can choose what addons, items, perks, teachables, that we want to spend our grind on at least so I do not keep getting perks that have not been touched since the games launch.