Whatever happened to crossprogression?

Hi everyone, I used to play this game on PS4 and Switch. I have a lot of progress on both of them and last year with the Silent Hill update I started playing on PC. Catching up and playing on PC has been fun. However I haven't played on the killers I like and some survivors I like because BHVR announced a while back that Switch will be able to have cross progression on PC. I honestly couldn't care less about my PS4 progress as between my PC and Switch I have almost everyone leveled up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm surprised that they didn't talk about it yesterday on the live stream considering how big something like cross progression is. So the question is, has anyone heard anything about it?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can make a "Behaviour Account" to do cross progression. It was added sometime ago, i don't really remember when.

    Sadly that only works between google and PC. Not switch and PC

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can make a "Behaviour Account" to do cross progression. It was added sometime ago, i don't really remember when.

    I think its only with stadia you can do that. Honestly i dont even what a stadia is lol