Any chances we got RE legendary outfits ?
Chris Claire Ada ... Plague as Lady D...
Like the Silent Hill chapter.
I know its cool enough what we got but , why not ?
Chris Claire Ada ... Plague as Lady D...
Like the Silent Hill chapter.
I know its cool enough what we got but , why not ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mr. X Nemi would be dope and I am going to beg for it until the day I die
Are skins usually announced during the PTB/reveal of the character? I don't see why we wouldn't see skins for these characters, it's a great money making opportunity.
I highly doubt they wouldn't give us some, Claire and Chris are very popular characters, leaving them out would be a missed opportunity.
I’m really hoping Claire will get one. I’ll totally spend some money for that.