How to get Meg's watermelon pink polo shirt?

I was playing killer, saw this Meg who wore this extremely rare pink polo shirt that I've never seen before until now. Thought it looked good and my question is - how can I get it? It just looks like her pink polo shirt in-store but with a smiley watermelon "๐Ÿ‰" on it.

Comments

  • Not quite sure which one you are talking about, but you can find everything in Customiztion section here:

    Meg Thomas is one of 27 Survivors currently featured in Dead by Daylight . She was introduced as a member of the original Survivor Quartet that released with the Game on 14 June 2016. 1 Overview 2 Lore 3 Meg's Perks 4 Achievements 5 Customisation 5.1 Default 5.2 Prestige 5.3 Special 5.4 Event 5.5 DLC 5.6 Exclusives 5.7 Archives 5.8 In-Game Store 5.8.1 Outfits 5.8.2 Heads 5.8.3 Torsos 5.8.4 Legs 6 DLC 7 Trivia 8 Gallery Meg Thomas is an energetic Athlete, able to outrun most Killers. Her personal


  • @TripleSteal said:

    Not quite sure which one you are talking about, but you can find everything in Customiztion section here:

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Meg_Thomas

    Ah I see, I found it. It was that top that goes with the pink skirt... Her tennis outfit. I must be blind or something. Many thanks!