NEED HELP AS A KILLER ON PREMADE GROUPS
Like I am new so therefore I do not have the most beast perks to 4/4 or 3/4 kills. So my question is how do I deal with premade groups who know how to avoid killer, talking to each other, do a bunch of T bagging and then complain about me camping when I hook them?
Comments
There is no help vs cheat with friends, even devs have refused to help us with the situation we have been in past +2 years.
Only advice I can give is use MLGA and if you see survivors pings appear at the exact same time, if so remake lobby.
Either you completely avoid them and lobby dodge them (when survivors enter into your lobby at the same time, its most likely that they are premade)
or you try to use their overaltruism and camp more than usual.
Dont listen to survivors complaining and actually most of the time its a sign that you did well when they are salty and insult you afterwards
Play nurse.
It sucks for me but I might have to do this just a little to help out with the problem because veterans in premade groups are making it really unfun for me as a killer.
Deep sigh You have a hell of an up hill battle.
Coordination is a game breaker because the game was never meant for survivors to be coordinated. If they report your location well enough, there really isn't anything you can do, except get lucky.
I have tactics, but even then, it's a MASSIVE headache. I'll blab them because it's unlikely an SWF will use them on me because I'll dodge them without batting an eyelash. I recommend you do, too.
Provided they're a group trying to play normally, the first person you see is likely to be their decoy.
Basically run screaming from them, and try and kill everyone else as much as possible, first.
The decoy wants you following them, and will keep you at it as long as possible. That as long as possible could cost you 3 generators, easily.
If the survivor seems a little too good at chasing, or, you know, stops mid chase to make sure you see them, or tries to heal themselves in front of you and you're a nurse (I had a nurse challenge, and was lvl 1. Saw a meg self heal right in front of me, and I was running thanatophobia, not nurses' calling. My nurse would have facepalmed if she could have), just leave them alone. There's lower hanging fruit.
As cruel as it is, if it's an swf of 3, go for the 4th. The SWF is less inclined to give a damn about them, and if they die, it can really slow down the match. It sucks for the 4th of an ed edd and eddie, but there you go. One less person, maybe 2 with the rescuer, trying to do gens. If you're lucky, they're altruistic as all get out, and they all stop doing gens. You might down more of them.
If it's just 2, break up the 2. Kill one. The other 2, hopefully, aren't in on it.
If it's 4, just try not to get the decoy if they're really good at being a decoy.
If you down one of the SWF it could cause some chaos among them, and they may fall apart.
Beware obvious tactics. I.E.
"Hey, you have my buddy hooked! I'm going to 'sneak' up in in the most obvious way! You better chase me!" That's one of those obvious decoys.
"But I'm teabagging you! Better chase after me!! Far far from the hook!" Even more obvious decoy.
"Hey, ignore the pallet right by me! I'm teabagging you out in the open!"
Odds are the instant you chase them a few seconds, the hooked survivor is unhooked by someone who isn't the group's decoy. Patrol, find the other one(s) after you fool the obvious decoy into a chase.
If you're up to it, sure, give them the unhook, and keep hunting. Depends on the situation, and you.
Try to zone them so they paint themselves into a corner.
I.E. the last generators they need are really close together. Patrol those MERCILESSLY. Do not chase anyone more than maybe 10 meters from the patrol route. Anyone down? Unless there's a hook near by, slug them. If there is a hook near by, maybe patrol that, too.
"Hey, killer! Here I am! Oh no, you hit me! Better finish the job! I'm just going to lead you far away from the other generators! Don't mind the people sneaking in to repair them! Kill me!"
Frustrate them immensely. They'll slip up, or quit, or get the gen done anyhow, but you'll have probably gotten some points in the process. I don't know how to stop the gradual progress they'll likely make without using perks.
Pay attention to the noises they make. Loud explosions? Look that way. Is there a generator there? No? There's someone there, but odds are they will be long gone, and there may not be anything of value to be lost there.
Maybe they're fast vaulting? Maybe they're cleansing a totem and you have no hex perks? It's useless noise. Ignore it.
Odds are the person hiding near the valuable objective will say to the decoy "hey, the killer is headed your way!" The decoy is long gone by the time you get there, and they rest are doing the gens they lured you away from.
If there is a generator there, then look at the locations of the rest, pick the easiest patrol route, and defend those generators. Heck, maybe don't even try and go there. They may have the gen done really quickly, and your patrol route gets disrupted.
I'm not sure how to really stop the gradual increase in gen repairs they can peck short of some perks.
I guess TL;DR, ignore people that are easy to start chasing, and keep your eyes on the prize. Zone them to make them do gens until they leave the last 3 close together. Patrol those mercilessly, and don't hook anyone far from them.
In addition, avoid the brightly dressed flashlight survivor. Most SWF groups carry at least one person who knows all the loops and tricks and it is his job to waste your time. Save them for last and go after his friends are catch him in your playing field instead of his.
Or or as someone said earlier, play nurse and never care about loops again. I Hag main and I can deter loops, but never stop them completely.
good luck!