Legion have to be changed like Nemesis's Zombie
Legion consist of multiple member but I don't understand why just one member came.
Actually Legion is not that strong killer and many people request their renewal.
I think their ability should be changed to show all their member in game.
Comments
I would rather they don't change too much. Already lost one of my mains to a complete overhaul.
Rather would have a weaker killer i enjoy then a strong but boring killer like freddy turned into.
If anything nemesis having this is more arguments to not do it. If you want AI allies. You can play nemesis now. No reason to just make legion a copy paste of that.
Some buffs and quality of life changes is all they need. If there has to be a rework let it be like clowns where it just adds something small to what they already do.
But don't pull another Freddy where you straight up delete a killer that some people actually enjoy playing
I don't think Legion should get reworked. Imo he should just get some buffs/tweaks, to make the power stronger and especially more fun to play. I'm sure that a lot of people enjoy Legion's gameplay. I would love to see some lethality added to feral frenzy, lower the fatigue to 3 seconds, rework some addons, and they will be great! :D
How about multiple legion members hidden in lockers across the map (how many? No idea, maybe like total of 4?) and once in a while legion Could jump into the locker to swap to other body (not too often tho). It would give him bigger map pressure, while not making him more oppressive in chases.
Now what happens if survivor tries to hide in locker with legion body in it? Either they scream and slam the locker (weaker version) or get stabbed with deep wound (stronger version). Maybe something else, post your ideas.
We could even let survivors sabotage lockers with legion bodies in it, so if legion teleports to sabotaged locker, it takes him few seconds longer to break out. Sabotaging could be done by hand, but would waste some time from survivor too (maybe like 5-10s).
Yeah lockers have for some reason become an staple in most Legion reworks featuring all members. I like that