Nemises is weird
I sadly can't play the ptb but by the looks of it his power is weird. It's like Myers and plague cominded in a way. At the beginning its weak but gets stronger in the match. And survivors are infected like plague and are louder.
I sadly can't play the ptb but by the looks of it his power is weird. It's like Myers and plague cominded in a way. At the beginning its weak but gets stronger in the match. And survivors are infected like plague and are louder.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not louder, but they cough less often than Plag. They dont cough while doing Gen (may be bug)
The infected is mostly like a free health stage to make Nemesis seems weak in early game (3 hits with short range). And feel much stronger in late (out of vaccine so 2 hits, with longer range and destroy both u & pallet).
When I first heard of Nemesis ability I thought it was going to be like plague but it's literally nothing like plague.
Plagues sickness is a direct debuff to survivors which could become a buff to her if they cleanse.
Nemesis infection is a direct buff to himself as soon as he uses it, it does not really debuff the survivors as the coughing is kind of minimal.
And we'll yeah I guess his three tiers are similar to Myera just better in every single way. He's overall much more unique than I expected.
weird=good
Don't forget the new mechanic of the zombies. A little bit of global map pressure (or an enormous amount of the killer gets lucky) on a 115 killer with no mobility? That's honestly very unique for DbD, I'd say the closest we've had so far is either Bubba or Plague. (Instadowns and insanely strong, non-mobile power.)