Survivor Challenge: Blood Debt

"Unhook a Survivor who unhooked you earlier in the trial 3 time(s). Must unhook them safely."

  • Get hooked twice.
  • Get unhooked by a different person each time.
  • One of them must get hooked twice and unhooked by you both times.
  • The other must get hooked once and unhooked by you.

Am I understanding how to do this correctly? And if so has anyone achieved it without coordinated SWF? I sometimes struggle to understand the wording on the challenges - I appreciate any help! 😊

Comments

  • This isn’t a master challenge.

  • I think you don't have to do this in one game. Just play normally or focuc on the survivor who unhooked you and then you unhook him/her.

  • @apathytheclown said:

    This isn’t a master challenge.

    @kucerka said:

    I think you don't have to do this in one game. Just play normally or focuc on the survivor who unhooked you and then you unhook him/her.

    Thank you so much! Like I said I really struggle with the wording - it's so obvious now that you both point it out.

    Happy gaming you two! <3