Survivor perks way outnumber Killer perks.

I wasn’t sure if I should’ve posted this on the PTB or not cause it’s in a way somewhat connect, but it’s kinds been a issue for a while since Strangers Things so I may as well put it here. So like the title says in my opinion the survivor perk way outnumber killer perks, even worst now since survivors are getting 3 more in the Resident Evil chapter rather than just the 3.

Before people ask no defiantly not. They don’t need to make a extra killer just for that or add more than just one killer per chapter that would be insane. Just extra killer perks for killers, they could be universal, on their own in a dlc pack or just added on in general would be just fine.

Comments

  • This game needs more universal perks. Survivors are getting them with Boon totems, Killers should get more too. A lot of the universal Killer perks are just bad or very niche and situational (Spies, Insidious, MS, NOED against a competent and anti-totem Survivors)

  • Because there are more survivors than killers.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2219893#Comment_2219893

    You really are being patronising to the wrong girl. Maybe try reading what I've written, that'll give you some idea, because I've already provided you with crucial context that you're completely ignoring in favour of strawmanning me .

    And yes, the meta in DbD is extremely stable, just ask anyone that's been playing for a few years.

    Why are mad? I asked in your opinion what are mindless perks which you only gave me two examples. Plus you are pretty much projecting. Lastly if they are stable why do the devs change them in the past few years. In face the past few months quite a few perks have changed.

    @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2219893#Comment_2219893

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2219862#Comment_2219862

    ruin is strong sorry to say, it force survivor to search for totem in the game start.

    and as @MadLordJack meta skill is pretty stable there's no change in meta for survivor or killer for this past years the only change is that undying become new meta even it is not that common as BBQ, pop, ruin, corrupt, etc , Survivor perks even more not changed than killer.

    and devs change is really slow, see how many years it takes to change keys / moris / freddy / DS ? even they still hasn't changed spirit

    Ruin was strong, they changed it. I disagree they has been some changes to some of the metas now than it use to be. Look at borrowed time for a example that’s been in quite a few changes.

1 2 ›