I got 2 perks in!

I cannot believe that two perk ideas I had got into the game. Even if it's just accidental I cannot wait to use them in game. If there are earlier versions someone else posted I will credit them.

Pyrotechnics 

By using the secondary action button on a gen for 4 seconds activate Pyrotechnics on the generator for 25 seconds.

the next time the generator is kicked the generator will explode stunning the killer for 3 seconds and showing its aura to all survivors for 8 seconds.

This perk has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.

Only one generator can be affected at a time.

You become the Obsession.

Reduces the odds of being the Obsession.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time


UNWAVERED OBSESSION

Gain an obsession. At the start of the match gain a notification of the obsession, see the obsessions aura, and gain a 3/4/5% speed boost for 6 seconds. Notifies the obsession.

Comments

  • Yooo that's awesome! I see that Eruption is based off of Pyrotechnics. I highly doubt the first one was an accident, I'm impressed they actually looked at the perk ideas on the forum!

    What's the perk that was inspired by Unwavered Obsession though?

  • @glitchboi said:

    Yooo that's awesome! I see that Eruption is based off of Pyrotechnics. I highly doubt the first one was an accident, I'm impressed they actually looked at the perk ideas on the forum!

    What's the perk that was inspired by Unwavered Obsession though?

    i think hes talking about the one that shows all survivors araus for x amount of time

  • @glitchboi said:

    Yooo that's awesome! I see that Eruption is based off of Pyrotechnics. I highly doubt the first one was an accident, I'm impressed they actually looked at the perk ideas on the forum!

    What's the perk that was inspired by Unwavered Obsession though?

    I was thinking of Jills mine perk for pyrotechnics

  • Oh whoops I was overthinking, heh. But yeah still really cool!