White Ward Bug

Played a match using a purple flashlight, green battery, and low amp filament. I also used a white ward because this is the so-called best possible flashlight in the game. I survived the trial and escaped through the hatch. I did not burn out the flashlight, it had about half charge left. Game ends, and I lost my flashlight and add ons. I should not have lost the flashlight due to it being in my hand and escaping the trial.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Exact same issue here. Copying the template as requested by the mods, with log attached:


    Step 1: Play a match as survivor and use a White Ward.

    Step 2: Check your load out post-game.

    Step 3: Notice that your item and add on(s) are gone.


    Additional information

    • Character played: Claudette
    • Perks played: Spine Chill, Balanced Landing, Borrowed Time, Kindred
    • Map: Dead Dawg Saloon
    • Item: Ranger Med-kit with Gel Dressings


    If it makes a difference it wasn't the last match I played in the log, it was the match before that.

    DeadByDaylight.log