Legacy sticks.
Hi, I play on Xbox One and am a disabled gamer, playing with my chin and was wondering if there was possibly any chance that legacy sticks would ever be implemented into the game? I main killer and when I have to stop running to switch joysticks with my chin to turn, I lose valuable time and was hoping that maybe this would be implemented in the future so I can be as close to equal playing wise as most others.
Thanks for reading! 🙂
Comments
i don't understand what you're wanting. i don't even understand how you possibly play.... BUT i gotta say i'm impressed as hell and i think they should give you whatever it is you just asked for.... good luck, iron soldier....
I believe legacy sticks are a control options that fuses the analog sticks on a controller, so pushing right with move AND turn you right.
oh. many thanks.... i believe that would have taken up most of my thought process for the rest of the day....
damn, dude.... right on, brother....
This one also sounds pretty easy to tweak options menu for...