Nemesis is so cool
A strong killer and balanced, the zombies could be a little annyoing, but not op, all perks is cool to, this is the best chapter ever in my opinion
A strong killer and balanced, the zombies could be a little annyoing, but not op, all perks is cool to, this is the best chapter ever in my opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm already going to make him my new main. Kind of playing builds around in my head. Thinking Undying and Devour Hope cause I love DH, Spirit Fury cause mindgaming as big tall boi will be like "why", and something else. Maybe Starstruck or Infectious Fright
I think I am not going use hex perks anymore because of Jill's perk, but i don't think this perks is to overpowered att all
It will be my new main, after Myers and GF of course.