AI Killers
Since they are putting in AI zombies, and have AI killers in mobile, how much longer do you think they put AI killers in the game? They've have clearly shown they aren't going to address the issues that make killer a headache to play so when do you think? My guess is by end of the year
Comments
There is a survive with bots option in ptb. It's not very good but it's there. But I don't want see them outside of that. For me, it was huge buzzkill in ID V.
It's true, killer is a headache and I don't much enjoy the role anymore, I'm sad to say.
It's just cause they don't balance things. The game is a 4v1 yet survivors hate things like spirit that are good in a 1v1. Killer ques pop instantly and survivor ques keep climbing. This has happend before and then eventually they give and give some buffs to killers or nerfs to survivors. Then it goes back the other way until survivor ques get too high again. I don't think this will repeat forever but it's been shown that buffing killers to the point where the ques are fast for both sides isnt going to happen