Leatherface alt heads
I keep getting different answers with a few similarities so lets get it straight once and for all (until the next person asks)
how do I get the other locked heads for bubba?
I keep getting different answers with a few similarities so lets get it straight once and for all (until the next person asks)
how do I get the other locked heads for bubba?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
kill the main 4 survivors 25 times each
but if you kill me i'll be really sad
its been bugged for a long while so u cant
is it actually bugged? can anyone else confirm?
does it mean mori only kill or does sacrificing work as well?
u can check the bug reports board
i spent 4 entire evenings tunneling claudette to death and got nothing
did both moris and sacrifices
sacrificing
i have no idea if moris work