you think dbd will ever reuse a license for a chapter
by what I mean is like let say they reuse the silent hill chapter and the new killer is the nurse. or they do a RE 8 chapter and the killer is like Heisenberg or lady D
by what I mean is like let say they reuse the silent hill chapter and the new killer is the nurse. or they do a RE 8 chapter and the killer is like Heisenberg or lady D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That could be cool, but I don't really see it happening. They choose killers and survivors for a reason, because they are the most iconic of the series.
I think they're more likely to move towards a new IP. There's definitely still plenty of them out there that people would love to see in the Fog.
They could make a Lady Dimitrescu Legendary skin for nemesis and the zombies could turn into the daughters. They would have to change animations and voices tho.