Recicled Event

Crowns, Bp offerings, confetti items, some shards SAME THING AS LAST YEAR

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • At least we get community challenges. It could have been much worse

    You called it, @Boss

    1. Crowns are a new thing. I'm happy I can get another for my killers and my David.
    2. BP offerings are always welcomed
    3. Confetti items are always good. I'm a collector myself so I keep one of each in my inventory.
    4. SOME SHARDS? They're gonna give enough shards for A WHOLE character. + Some bonus shards if i'm not mistaken
    5. The Shrine is gonna cycle every day for 2 weeks changing perks and everything.

    I say this is more than enough.

    We're gonna get the RE chapter on 15th June, in about 3 weeks. More or less.

    The amount of content we have for 1 month is insane.

  • @GeneralV said:

    At least we get community challenges. It could have been much worse

    You called it, @Boss

    Mmmmmmmm i appreciate the compliment, but i when i wrote about it i was wanting them back, i wasn't predicting them to come back. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    But i firmly believe that everyone on the dev team read my post on it and said: "Y'know Boss is right, as he mostly is." ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215130#Comment_2215130

    Mmmmmmmm i appreciate the compliment, but i when i wrote about it i was wanting them back, i wasn't predicting them to come back. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    But i firmly believe that everyone on the dev team read my post on it and said: "Y'know Boss is right, as he mostly is." ๐Ÿ˜

    Well, it may have been an accidental prediction, but it was a good prediction nonetheless. Only wish I had such power...

  • I'm so bummed crown event is the same. So many killers face camped glowy survivors just to prevent them from getting a crown. ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Behavior is definitely not the best at events, at least we got an ok chapter