devs stop trying to unbreak the game with small fixes instead just focus on making money for a redo
Lets face it the game as it us is so f word theres no point trying to fix with patches (unless there bugs that ruin everyone's games im on about nurfs to perks and killers because people throw hissy fits) and save up money you make from dlc purchases globally and remake the game once you have the money to do so right now people keep trying to get there way and its leading to fixes being removed because people complain forgoet about them and focus on the entire game as a whole i am sure the people that love the game even with so many flaws can woat for d just please stop cavung in to demands from bullys that waht a easy game honestly look at some of the issues the true players bring up and work ait to be truley fixed abnd work eith them to also sorry about the grammarmy phone for some reason wont show what I am typing balence the game truly thank you
Comments
I like the game. I really do. Don't think you speak for everyone when you think the game is broken beyond repair. I genuinely believe the game is pretty close to balanced. There will always be room for tweaks and changes. This game, like virtually all games, will never be perfect for everyone. But I personally appreciate their efforts to constantly improve the game and hope they don't stop making those efforts any time soon.
Actually, I think making a few changes every patch is the better way to go. If the devs just suddenly did a massive redo, it would be pretty jarring for people, especially if they're new to the game. And releasing small changes makes it easier for PTB testing. The small changes are easier to adjust to, easier to test, and easier to give constructive feedback on.
Even if they make a full remake a Dead by Daylight 2 or something of the sort this is an asymetric its impossible to balance because no matter what one is side is either being nerfed or buffed
Remaking the game is unnecessary. I think it would be better to do a systemic overhaul of core mechanics instead.