Who is Planning Main Nemesis?
I really liked him power, he has different power.
I am gonna main him, who is with me? Lets see numbers :)
I really liked him power, he has different power.
I am gonna main him, who is with me? Lets see numbers :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If its good then yes
looks like a better plague with ai zombies
When PTB btw? I wanna try him
ME!
Same thoughts here but I can't test it out since I'm on console :(
I think it will be my new main, along with Myers, Ghostface and Pyramid-Head.
I am pc player so i really dont know how some killers hard on console. But Nemesis seem like easy killer. I mean if you can play as Plague, possibly you can play as Nemesis too
I think thats literally all he is, which... is kinda disappointing ngl
Those zombies might come in clutch for body blocking choke points. Although this depends on how many there are on the map at one time.