What's up with Myers' stalking

So I finally started paying attention to the stalk meter, and I realized that sometimes, after you finish stalking, the stalk meter sometimes jumps back a little bit. EG, you stalk someone to 98% of the stalk meter, you stop stalking, and the bar depletes to 95% for no reason after you stop stalking. What's that about?

Comments

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    So I finally started paying attention to the stalk meter, and I realized that sometimes, after you finish stalking, the stalk meter sometimes jumps back a little bit. EG, you stalk someone to 98% of the stalk meter, you stop stalking, and the bar depletes to 95% for no reason after you stop stalking. What's that about?

    Yeah i think thats been a thing for a while ive noticed it a bit as well. Passed it off as another bug "on the list but not priority"

  • It’s a dedicated server issue. Not sure what causes it.

  • It's dedicated servers & a bit of lag.

    Your PC says you stopped at 98%, but the server says you stopped at 95% due to latency. And the server takes priority, so your PC says 'Oh! I'm wrong!' and corrects itself to 95%.

  • Oh just wait for the occasions when it overcorrects your stalk and pops Tier 3 when you didn't want to. Welcome to Myers, it's been like this since dedicated servers rolled out.