Ultimate Gen Rush perk build
This is a perk build I came up with. The first perk is Déjà Vu, It is a rare perk. Next is Iron Will, it is Jake Parks perk. Then Self-Care, it is Claudettes perk. And finally Techican, it is Fang Mins perk.
This is a perk build I came up with. The first perk is Déjà Vu, It is a rare perk. Next is Iron Will, it is Jake Parks perk. Then Self-Care, it is Claudettes perk. And finally Techican, it is Fang Mins perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Déjà Vu Makes it so that you can see the Gens at the start of the game for 60 seconds and spree them whenever a gen is fixed.
Iron Will makes it so that your grunts of pain when you are injured are decreased by 100%
Self-Care makes it so that you can heal your self WITHOUT a med kit
Techican Makes it so that if you fail a skill check the killer won’t get a notification and it won’t make a noice.
If anyone want to join a DBD group that I have been making friend me on Xbox Griffin9592 You would be the unhooker I can make you a perk build. Looking for someone around survivor level of 13-20
That perk build isn't really THAT good. I'd suggest:
I've used this build and it's okay but my playstyle involves being hyper altruistic so no thank you.