What is your guesses of content/futures that might be revealed tomorrow?
What killer/survivor?
What content/futures will be added?
Your guesses?
What killer/survivor?
What content/futures will be added?
Your guesses?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis +Jill, Claire, Leon +legendary outfits
Wishful thinking it's resident evil village characters I hope it is
Don't get your hopes up, because they are extremely unlikey
A new game mode and cross progression are my hopes. I KNOW I'll be disappointed but one can dream.
It’s pretty likely that the PTB goes live today actually. Tuesday is the day where Updates like this happen, and last year it was on the same day as the stream.
For the Resident Evil chapter.
For future content.