I was wondering what if any is the reason for us not getting power skins yet.
I think they would be the perfect way to make the linked legendary skins actually feel more than just a less customisable very rare. Like what if minotaur Oni had golden ichor instead of blood and took out like an axe instead of a kanabo. What if krampus trapper had traps with little snowglobes in them or little presents. An awesome plague legendary skin could be like an insect themed one where they replace her vomit with locusts. I know they would probably be a fair bit of extra effort but the legendary skins cost 75% of the base game is it really too much for them to have something to set them apart from the very rare ones.
Comments
These ideas are all very good honestly, hopefully it's something that comes to fruition, especially love the locust idea.
They fixed totem spawns? Since when? I had a game on nu-Macmillan the other day and my Ruin was beside a generator.
I really want to see a Twins skin that changes Victor.
Exactly I forgot to mention them but like Twins only get a skin for half the characters like pls I just wanted my demon baby in feng mins bunny hoodie.