been playing wraith with starstruck and...

it's honnestly really broken, it makes the game way too easy, distressing agitation starstruck and bbq with all seeing and swift hunt, it's ridiculously broken, I hate when killer perks get nerfed when they are "too strong" to survivors, but I gotta agree, this perk needs a nerf

Comments

  • Your going full meme with one of the single best add-ons in the entire game(All Seeing Blood).

    Being honest you were probably going to win those games either way and probably more easily with a better build.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Your going full meme with one of the single best add-ons in the entire game(All Seeing Blood).

    Being honest you were probably going to win those games either way and probably more easily with a better build.

    I once won a game in 1 minute with this build, got 2 while they were exposed and chased the other, they last one gave up tbh but this build is nasty