Idk where to file reports on players

was looping killer in shack and jake park came out of nowhere and then walked into shack and stood infront of the door so i would go down

Another legendary clip on Lowkey.gg


Comments

  • Okay hi I've got you covered.

    Firstly I'd remove this link- it could fall under breaking the Naming + Shaming rule and I don't want this post being yeeted because of it.

    Secondly, make sure you've reported them in-game for Unsportsmanlike Behaviour/Working with the killer.

    Thirdly, go to this website:

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

    And fill in a support ticket under "Additional Player Report Information"

    Fill in all the necessary details including your Steam64ID/Gamertag, theirs, and your CloudID. Wait for a response and hope action is taken.

    Make sure you send your proof in there.