Iron will maxed out bugged.
So long story short i was in a match with a friend and was running iron will (which on my Nea its maxed out) and i still could hear her cry's of pain when i shouldn't have heard them.
Tagged:
Pending
So long story short i was in a match with a friend and was running iron will (which on my Nea its maxed out) and i still could hear her cry's of pain when i shouldn't have heard them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Killer was most likely running Stridor, which is a perk that, at Tier 3, can make even Tier 3 Iron Will sounds slightly audible.
They were not running it because my friend was the last survivor to be sacrificed and I checked the killers perks and they were not even running stridor...
I can confirm I 2 have had the probelm on two games I could hear my self I said oh killer has strider, came out the game no strider, I came on here to report and saw this !!
This might be just a bug on your client side and Killer can't hear you at all.