Dead Hard is in dire need of a rework/nerf.

I'm so tired of survivors abusing this broken perk to extend loops with seemingly indefinitely. But that's not even the worst part, the most appaling thing about it is how it completely counters Trapper's traps. Why on earth are survivors allowed to dash through these? Isn't Trapper already weak enough, why give survivors a perk that completely bypasses his only power?

The perk should be reworked to only tank a hit if timed correctly, the dash NEEDS to go - period. I don't think David is actually known for evading attacks, he looks more like someone who tanks them before dealing out some justice of his own. Just get rid of this godforsaken dash.

Comments

  • If Dead Hard gets nerfed it will be an all Sprint Burst meta.

    The only way to see less Dead Hard should be for Balanced Landing to be un-nerfed. But then we would be reminded of why Balanced Landing was nerfed in the first place.

  • I'd just say make it so using any of the Exhaustion perks (maybe besides Adrenaline) means you cant vault a window during or after the effect, at least for Dead Hard (what I mean by this is if you Sprint Burst and try to vault mid burst it wont work.)

1 2 ›